Subject: RE: [regrep] [Fwd: Review of latest ebRIM schema (v2.5)] - ExternalLInk]

Yes, I will add it to the agenda.

-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh.najmi@sun.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 5:51 PM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: OASIS Webmaster (E-mail)
Subject: [regrep] [Fwd: Review of latest ebRIM schema (v2.5)] -
ExternalLInk]

There seems to be some glitch with the regrep-comment mailing list where
we receive exernal comments. The predecessor to the message below was
sent this morning but never made it to the list. Any advice from OASIS
web masters on this?

Kathryn would it be possible to discuss the issue being raised below in
tomorrow's meeting?