Subject: Re: [regrep] Proposed OASIS demo for XML 2003

Duane Nickull wrote:

> Farrukh:
>
> Please place us down for a piece of this.  Either the Registry or
> Messaging aspects.

Will do.

> I would recommend that we use at leat two different vendors for the
> messaging to demonstrate interoperability.

+1

We wants as many vendors / implementations as possible. It is a matter
of getting committements.

> We also have a new CPA Wizard Alpha that may be used by any vendor for
> this.  It is freely available at:
>
> http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com/products/cpawizard.html

This is good to know. If it is ready than we should use it.

> Also - would it be wise to perhaps show two registries (federeated
> model)?

It would be a powerful statement. However it would require some exra
work in our two implementations that is not currently done. If you are
game then we could shoot for it.