Subject: Web Site update request

Diego Ballvé wrote:
You might want to check the case study, currently available at
http://www.republica.fi/lomake/ebXML_CaseStudy_eGovForms.doc.
There is also an online demo of the Assembly tool, available at
http://www.republica.fi/lomake/ (Pages in English, BIE content

Kathryn, we should include a link to this paper excellent paper by Diego somewhere prominently on our web site.

I sugest we add a Case Studies link below the Documents link on the right side of our web page (see below):

Charter
IPR Statement
Membership
List Archives
Documents
Case Studies
Schedule
Minutes
Press

Also would it be possible to updates our News page to include the following announcement on the recent ebxmlrr release.

http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2003-09-17-a.html

Thanks.