Subject: RE: [regrep] Web Site update request

Farrukh,
The home page is managed by OASIS - we have asked before about adding additional links on the right side.  Because all the home pages have the same look and feel, we will not be able to do this.  However, we can add it to Documents, and I will look into that.

I would also like to make a clarification on the news article at the end of your note.  The ebxmlrr was not approved by the TC as the OASIS ebXML Registry Reference Implementation.  Please see the attached minutes from February 7, 2002 when this was discussed (item 3).  I am sure this slipped your mind, so am sending a gentle reminder to all.

I know you and others have worked hard on this implementation, as have other developers on a number of other implementations that are out now.  It is great to see the specs being used in more and more implementations!

Kathryn
-----Original Message-----
From: Farrukh Najmi [mailto:farrukh.najmi@sun.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 25, 2003 5:19 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [regrep] Web Site update request

Diego Ballvé wrote:
You might want to check the case study, currently available at
http://www.republica.fi/lomake/ebXML_CaseStudy_eGovForms.doc.
There is also an online demo of the Assembly tool, available at
http://www.republica.fi/lomake/ (Pages in English, BIE content

Kathryn, we should include a link to this paper excellent paper by Diego somewhere prominently on our web site.

I sugest we add a Case Studies link below the Documents link on the right side of our web page (see below):

Charter
IPR Statement
Membership
List Archives
Documents
Case Studies
Schedule
Minutes
Press

Also would it be possible to updates our News page to include the following announcement on the recent ebxmlrr release.

http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2003-09-17-a.html

Thanks.

--- Begin Message ---
Title: Meeting Minutes - 2/7/02

All,

Attached please find minutes for the Registry TC meeting of 2/7/02.

<<OASIS-ebXML TC Minutes 02-07-02.doc>>

  Joseph M. Chiusano
  Logistics Management Institute
  2000 Corporate Ridge