Subject: Re: [regrep] Web Site update request

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:

> Farrukh,
> The home page is managed by OASIS - we have asked before about adding
> additional links on the right side.  Because all the home pages have
> the same look and feel, we will not be able to do this.  However, we
> can add it to Documents, and I will look into that.

Another option may be to add it below "Registry Implementations"
section. Any other suggestions.

Could we work with OASIS Web masters and see what they can suggest?

> I would also like to make a clarification on the news article at the
> end of your note.  The ebxmlrr was not approved by the TC as the OASIS
> ebXML Registry Reference Implementation.  Please see the attached
> minutes from February 7, 2002 when this was discussed (item 3).  I am
> sure this slipped your mind, so am sending a gentle reminder to all.

Nowhere is a claim made that this implementation was approved by the TC
as *THE* reference implementation. This is what the ebxmlrr web page says:

" The goal of the ebxmlrr project is to deliver a functionally complete
reference implementation for the OASIS ebXML Registry specifications
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.5/specs> as
defined by the OASIS ebXML Registry Technical Committee
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep> ."

If this is still an issue then I can change it to say:

"The goal of the ebxmlrr project is to deliver a functionally complete
implementation for the OASIS ebXML Registry specifications
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep/documents/2.5/specs> as
defined by the OASIS ebXML Registry Technical Committee
<http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/regrep> ."

We have included news of implementations in our Press page in the (I
think that is a good idea).  Can we keep that tradition and include the
news on ebxmlrr release? Thanks.