Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: ObjectRef and RegistryObject need common basetype]

Farrukh Najmi wrote:

> It seems that the regrep-comments list is now requiring that the
> sender be subscribed? This does not seem right. Should we not allow an
> external commenter to send comments unimpeded? I could not even figure
> out how to tell Mei Zhao to subscribe. Kathryn, could you please look
> into a solution to this recurring problem.
>
> In any event the issue/suggestion below seems to make good sense from
> an OO stand point.

mm1: On the suggestion, sounds reasonable.  On the issue about comment
list, I seem to remember some kind of an issue with Kavi and the fact
that the comment signup was either not intuitive or didn't work
correctly.  The webmaster should know on the system aspects. As to the
change in process, I can't answer there.