Subject: RE: [chairs] Re: [regrep] Re: [chairs] Re: [regrep] [Fwd: ObjectRef and RegistryObject need common base type]

John,

I'd suggest that the TAG is there to examine these issues
as a first line of coordiation.

After that it really is up to the individual TCs to also
coordinate and figure out who focuses on what.  Of course
sometimes people will flat out compete head-2-head too.

All we can do is figure this out as best we can.

Thanks, DW.