Subject: RE: [regrep] UK Govt regrep requirements

I have put a draft of my presentation at http://boynings.co.uk/mod/20031014.ppt. What you don't get is the bits that demonstrate live systems. I am happy to discuss this via the listserv or telecon. Perhaps people can help me flesh out the last slide! I am happy to promote the work of any relevant OASIS TC here (if I understand it).

Regards

Paul Spencer

-----Original Message-----
From: Nikola [mailto:nikola.stojanovic@acm.org]
Sent: 24 September 2003 13:42
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

<Paul>
As part of a telecon, I would be happy to make this available and talk through it.
</Paul>

Would you be willing to share some of this via listserv before our next telecon?

<Paul>
Note that the MOD is a simple case of the general UK Govt requirement. I
imagine that the needs are common across most Governments - it will just be
that some don't realise it yet.
</Paul>

Yes, this (Types & XML Schema maintenance) seems to be a very generic requirement (not only Governments).

Regards,
Nikola