Subject: RE: [regrep] UK Govt regrep requirements

David,

Thanks for this and your supplementary point. Although the data we used for
this project are unclassified, I am always aware that this is the Ministry
of Defence, so I will ask about making material available. Since my contact
there is keen to find out how initiatives such as CAM can help in the
future, I am sure he will do his utmost to get any clearance required.

As for the slide you mention, I think it is a bit detailed for my purpose. I
want to keep this presentation simple. I went through this presentation in
detail a while back, and think it needs the commentary to really understand.
I am sure I could satisfy the "Business Benefits" slide by installing SatNav
in a company's delivery trucks :-)

Regards

Paul