Subject: Draft CWA on Cyber Identity - for comments

This item was on our agenda for discussion today, but it was felt folks needed more time to think about it and discuss it in e-mail.  Here it is again for your reflection and comment!

Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Breininger, Kathryn R
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 4:14 PM
To: ebXML Regrep (E-mail)
Subject: [regrep] FW: Draft CWA on Cyber Identity - for comments

Pim van der Eijk has forwarded a draft document for comments.  Comments should be sent to Barbara Gatti.  Also, is anyone interested in attending the meeting in Brussels Oct 16th where the document will be discussed?  Please let me know and I will forward to Pim - they will need to arrange for an invitation.

Additionally, please let me know if you feel we should open discussions to collaborate on a meta-registration service for businesses.  We can discuss this at our telecon Thursday as well.

Kathryn