Subject: RE: [regrep] FW: ebXML Registry brochure

Diego,
There are no restrictions (other than not changing the text or diagrams!).  OASIS has reviewed it, inserted a better logo and added "OASIS" where needed.  They have approved it, so we can now print and distribute as needed.  So go ahead and print some up (lots!) for the conference!

Thanks,
Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Diego Ballvé [mailto:diego.ballve@republica.fi]
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2003 10:39 PM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R; ebXML Regrep (E-mail)

Kathryn,

Republica will be participating in XML Finland 2003 [1],
Oct 29-30. It would be very good if we could distribute
and refer to the brochure there. Is there any restriction
I should be aware of?

Regards,
Diego

[1] http://www.xml-finland.org/events/xml2003/

Diego Ballve
Product Manager, Republica Ltd.
Ohjelmakaari 1, 40500 Jyväskylä, Finland
E-mail: diego.ballve@republica.fi
GSM: +358 50 490 6435
http://www.republica.fi/
http://www.x-fetch.com/