Subject: RE: [regrep] UK Govt regrep requirements

At the last telecon, we discussed using the UK MOD requirements as the basis
of a study (possibly a model implementation?) on how the ebXML regrep could
meet these needs. It would be great if the study could also involve CAM to
assemble schemas from the repository.

Since then, I have presented my paper at an eGovernment workshop (today),
where it was well received. I have also been back to the MOD, which is keen
to help a study, subject to some formal approvals. Assuming that all goes
ahead, I could assist a study and make information (such as schemas and
stylesheets) available.

Unfortunately, I cannot join your next telecon, but I am very keen to
progress this.

Regards

Paul Spencer