Subject: [Fwd: Groups - oasis - New ballot "Ballot for submitting OASIS/ebXML Registry Services Specification v2.1 for public review."]

Hmmm....I think the version's wrong on this ballot...

Either that or I'm getting a bad case of deja vu...
--- Begin Message ---
OASIS ebXML Registry TC member,

A new ballot has been presented to OASIS ebXML Registry TC.  To vote on this ballot, go here:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/ballot.php?id=247

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using the above link.

The text of this ballot is as follows:
---
"Ballot for submitting OASIS/ebXML Registry Services Specification v2.1 for public review."
Shall the OASIS ebXML Registry TC submit the OASIS/ebXML Registry Services Specification v2.1 for public review?

- Yes
- No

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
08 Sep 2003     ebrs.pdf                         Reference Document

---

The ballot closes Monday, 27 October 2003 @ 6:00 pm ET.  Please vote before then by visiting:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/ballot.php?id=247

Thank you,