Subject: RE: [regrep] UK Govt regrep requirements

Paul,
We discussed this briefly at the telecon meeting this afternoon.  We are very interested in working with the UK MOD and understanding their requirements, and how an ebXML Registry can address those requirements.  We also recommend a pilot project to further develop a study.  We look forward to you joining us at the next telecon (October 30th) to discuss the next steps in more detail.

Thanks, and congratulations on the warm reception for your paper!

Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Paul Spencer [mailto:paul.spencer@boynings.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, October 14, 2003 10:22 AM
To: regrep@lists.oasis-open.org

At the last telecon, we discussed using the UK MOD requirements as the basis
of a study (possibly a model implementation?) on how the ebXML regrep could
meet these needs. It would be great if the study could also involve CAM to
assemble schemas from the repository.

Since then, I have presented my paper at an eGovernment workshop (today),
where it was well received. I have also been back to the MOD, which is keen
to help a study, subject to some formal approvals. Assuming that all goes
ahead, I could assist a study and make information (such as schemas and
stylesheets) available.

Unfortunately, I cannot join your next telecon, but I am very keen to
progress this.

Regards

Paul Spencer