Subject: Apologies!!!

<sigh>  Belated regrets fellow Regreppers.  I am truly sorry I haven't
attended but my presence is being required for a critical business issue.

I do hope that when I am back from Europe/Tenerife Nov 22 my schedule
will permit me to participate more regularly.

Duane

Yellow Dragon Software - http://www.yellowdragonsoft.com
Web Services & ebXML Messaging / Registry Downloads
UN/CEFACT eBusiness Architecture/ ebXMl Technical Architecture
Phone:   +1 (604) 738-1051 - Canada: Pacific Standard Time
Direct:  +1 (604) 726-3329