Subject: Re: [regrep] Meeting reminder and agenda for ebXML Registry telecon, October 30, 2003

Kathryn and all,

   I've attached the current working ebRS 2.X Conformance Testing
Requirements being compiled
in the IIC.  The majority of this work has been done by NCA Korea, a member
of the IIC TC.
They have implemented the IIC Conformance/Interoperability Test Framework
(version 1.0) and
have both ebXML messaging and  registry interoperability and conformance
test suites,
which I believe they will demo in Philadelphia at XML 2003, as part of the
IIC demo.

   The test requirements are currently in a DRAFT state with much work still
to be done on them.
In addition, the final list of requirements has not been determined, so some
of what you see in the test requirements
list may not make it into the final version.

   Also, I am currently listing requirements for versions 2.1 and 2.5 of
ebRS.   I will eventually separate these into two
documents.

   Please email to me any comments/suggestions or questions regarding the
IIC and NCA's work.  I will be happy to pass
this information on to them.

   I will be in on tomorrow's conference call for the first hour, but then
must leave.

Regards,
Mike

ebRS2.XConfReqs