Subject: ebXML Registry for Content Management

Lately I've started warming up to the idea of ebXML Registry used for
content management, especially after Farrukh's excellent presentation
last week to the E-Gov TC. I am also being asked to write an article in
a high visible forum that discusses how ebXML Registry can be used along
with content management systems (or as a content management colution in
its own right).

Having said that, a few questions please:

(1) In short, how can ebXML Registry be used for content management
(including and beyond the v2.5 spec content management features)?

(2) What does ebXML Registry provide that existing content management
products do not?

(3) What does ebXML Registry NOT provide that existing content
management products do?

(4) What are the top 3 use cases for using ebXML Registry as a content
management solution?

(5) What would the best way to leverage an ebXML registry if it is used
in conjunction with existing content management products?

Thanks,
Joe
begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano