Subject: Re: [regrep] [Also Need Slot Order] Re: [regrep] Question

Sure. The example I gave below of "US_EmployeeAddressDetails" would be
represented in the registry as follows:

ExtrinsicObject - ObjectType "BIE"

Attributes (each a Slot):

Object Class: "Address"
Object Class Qualifier: "Employee"
Object Class Qualifier: "US_"

And the Dictionary Entry Name (maps to RegistryObject.name):
"US_EmployeeAddressDetails"

- Note that the Property Term "Details" would be an attribute on the
Core Component ExtrisicObject with which the BIE is associated.

Since the Dictionary Entry Name is a concatenation of the various Data
Element terms, the "constructor" of the Dictionary Entry Name (the
Registry software) will need to know the order of the qualifier terms -
i.e. it will need to know whether to construct the Dictionary Entry Name
as "US_EmployeeAddressDetails" or "EmployeeUS_AddressDetails".

Hope that helps,
Joe

Nikola Stojanovic wrote:

> <Joe>
> I believe that we'll also need Slot ordering, especially for Core
> Components where multiple Slots may be provided for a Core Component
> entity and the order is important (ex: multiple Qualifier terms, so
> that  - for example - a BIE named "US_EmployeeAddressDetails" is not
> misprocessed as "EmployeeUS_AddressDetails").
> </Joe>
>
> I cannot see what the problem here is. Can you elaborate / reference some
> background info?
>
> Nikola

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano