Subject: Re: [regrep] RE: International Slots [was: Question]

Nikola Stojanovic wrote:

><Farrukh>
>Are there any objections? Kathryn, can we put the issue to vote as follows:
>
>"Should the type of the value attribute of Slot be changed from string to
>InternationalString to allow Slots to be Internationalized?"
></Farrukh>
>
>I'd suggest to either slightly change the above issue to
>
>"Should the type of the name and value attributes of Slot be changed from
>string to InternationalString to allow Slots to be Internationalized?"
>
>or to add an additional one
>
>"Should the type of the name attribute of Slot be changed from string to
>InternationalString to allow Slots to be Internationalized?"
>
>It looks to me that we should consider internationalizing name of slots as
>well.

+1 on making Slot.name also I19N capable.

I prefer a single vote on Slot I18N based on Nikola's first choice
above. Thanks.

| Going to XML 2003, Dec 8-12, Philadelphia PA?                          |
| Come see a very cool presentation and demo:                            |
|   "Epidemic Management Using OASIS ebXML, UBL and XACML Standards      |
| When: Wednesday, December 10 / 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM                       |
| Details at:                                                            |
|   http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2003/interopdemos_oasis.asp#4    |