Subject: Re: [regrep] [Also Need Slot Order] Re: [regrep] Question

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>Sure. The example I gave below of "US_EmployeeAddressDetails" would be
>represented in the registry as follows:
>
>ExtrinsicObject - ObjectType "BIE"
>
>Attributes (each a Slot):
>
>Object Class: "Address"
>Object Class Qualifier: "Employee"
>Object Class Qualifier: "US_"
>
>And the Dictionary Entry Name (maps to RegistryObject.name):
>"US_EmployeeAddressDetails"
>
>- Note that the Property Term "Details" would be an attribute on the
>Core Component ExtrisicObject with which the BIE is associated.
>
>Since the Dictionary Entry Name is a concatenation of the various Data
>Element terms, the "constructor" of the Dictionary Entry Name (the
>Registry software) will need to know the order of the qualifier terms -
>i.e. it will need to know whether to construct the Dictionary Entry Name
>as "US_EmployeeAddressDetails" or "EmployeeUS_AddressDetails".
>
>Hope that helps,
>Joe
>
>Nikola Stojanovic wrote:
>

>><Joe>
>>I believe that we'll also need Slot ordering, especially for Core
>>Components where multiple Slots may be provided for a Core Component
>>entity and the order is important (ex: multiple Qualifier terms, so
>>that  - for example - a BIE named "US_EmployeeAddressDetails" is not
>>misprocessed as "EmployeeUS_AddressDetails").
>></Joe>
>>
>>I cannot see what the problem here is. Can you elaborate / reference some
>>background info?
>>
>>Nikola

Is it enough to say the the Slot values are an ordered Collection or do
we need to to have each value know its order attribute?

| Going to XML 2003, Dec 8-12, Philadelphia PA?                          |
| Come see a very cool presentation and demo:                            |
|   "Epidemic Management Using OASIS ebXML, UBL and XACML Standards      |
| When: Wednesday, December 10 / 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM                       |
| Details at:                                                            |
|   http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2003/interopdemos_oasis.asp#4    |