Subject: Re: [regrep] [Fwd: Usage scenarios for OMG ontology development metamodel]

Enjoyed reading this "ontology development metamodel" discussion paper..
it confirmed my  perception that there will always be 'different
ontologies for different folks' thus a primary task must be to agree a
(scope) definition of ebXMLRegistry ontology usage, such as,
 is it just OWL for the Registry ? and
must it be Z39.50 for Federated Repositories ?
is there a connecting Registry / Repository  semantic layer (KIF, Topic
Map, Conceptual Graphs ) to connect OWL & Z39.50 ?

<quote who="Chiusano Joseph">

--
Carl Mattocks CEO CHECKMi
Operational Intelligence OEM