Subject: Re: Need your approval and review

Team,

Please find the new brochure for the freebXML Registry (formerly known as
ebxmlrr) at:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf

Your comments would be most welcome.

My thanks to Carl for his help on its design.

| Going to XML 2003, Dec 8-12, Philadelphia PA?                          |
| Come see a very cool presentation and demo:                            |
|   "Epidemic Management Using OASIS ebXML, UBL and XACML Standards      |
| When: Wednesday, December 10 / 2:00 PM - 3:30 PM                       |
| Details at:                                                            |
|   http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2003/interopdemos_oasis.asp#4    |