Subject: Meeting agenda and reminder for ebXML Registry telecon December 18th, 2003

This is a reminder of our ebXML Reg/Rep telecon for Thursday December
18th at 1:30 pm Pacific Time.  This is our regular bi-weekly telecon,
and is scheduled from 1:30 - 3:30.  Call in information is below:

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
International number: 206-655-2988
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
3. Introduction of new members
4. Report out on XML 2003 (Farrukh, Peter, Carl, Duane, Joe)
5. eGov Liaison
6. Slots - InternationalString, Slot order
7. Semantic Web subcommittee proposal (Farrukh)
8. Query subcommittee/Discovery subcommittee discussion
9. Open Forum 2004 (China)
10. Possible ebXML TC Joint meeting in April
11. Other issues/items
12. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are additional items to be added to the
agenda.

Talk to you all tomorrow!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger