Subject: Re: [regrep] Meeting agenda and reminder for ebXML Registry teleconDecember 18th, 2003

Joseph et al:

I would like to definitely explore this discussion fully.  I have been
asked on more than one occasion if the ebXML RR competes directly with
existing CMS's.  I am not familiar with Documentum et al and do not have
a good grasp.

I believe this is an important aspect of our work.

Duane Nickull

--
Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.