Subject: Re: [regrep] V3.0 of ebXML for SOA

Thanks David - I've been reading the latest BCM spec. Since my job is to
help keep folks aware of the various open standards and how they relate
to the work, I will definitely keep this perspective fresh in my mind.

Joe

David RR Webber wrote:

> Joe,
>
> Also sounds like the OAIS BCM work should be of interest to
> these folks in enabling them to see the bigger picture view here
> and not having to be dependent on shortterm technology
> stories.  The need for registry services to support the SOA
> is covered and the provision of semantic content in support
> of netcentric systems.
>
> The new Brochure on BCM is publically available here:
>
> http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/4427/BCM%20brochure%20-%20December%2003.ZIP
>
> Cheers, DW.

begin:vcard
n:Chiusano;Joseph
tel;work:(703) 902-6923
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.bah.com
adr:;;8283 Greensboro Drive;McLean;VA;22012;
version:2.1
email;internet:chiusano_joseph@bah.com
title:Senior Consultant
fn:Joseph M. Chiusano