Subject: Summary ???? Re: [regrep] V3.0 of ebXML for SOA

All:

This thread and it's size came as a bit of a surprise.  Needless to say,
I am overjoyed that their seems to be a consensus to continue and build
upon the ebXML v 1.04 Technical Architecture.

Since this is the Regrep groups list, I propose that I complete the task
of getting an infrastructure in place for a new ebXML TA TC and w
econtinue this thread on the new TC list.

Thank you all - we hope we can count on your continued involvement in
the new TC.

Best wishes for the holiday season.

Duane Nickull