Subject: Re: [regrep] Summary ???? Re: [regrep] V3.0 of ebXML for SOA

David RR Webber wrote:

>Duane,
>
>There's a new ruling for TCs that get created in 2004.
>
>Since there are already far too many TCs, any new
>TC chair has to agree to throw an expensive and
>lavish party for voting members <SNIP>

David:

You already missed it.  It was held at my house in Kitsalino 8 days ago.
 Tons of Dom Perignon, Du Venogue Champagne, Caviar, Kumomoto Oysters
with Creme Fraise, Grav Lox, puctuated with the finest cheeses of France
and an endless variety of wines all ranked above 90 pts including
Dominus (95 pts), Chateau L'evangile (93), Rodney Strong Cab (93+) and
of course Matt MaKenzie's personal fav - 21 year old scotch and the
finest cigars from Tenerife.  The party was well attended, inlike work
for the attendees the next day.

;-)

Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.