Subject: Re: [regrep] Summary ???? Re: [regrep] V3.0 of ebXML for SOA

And if there are two many TCs, maybe we can just bump CAM

*duck*

;-p

-matt

On Dec 22, 2003, at 2:11 PM, Duane Nickull wrote:

David RR Webber wrote:

Duane,

There's a new ruling for TCs that get created in 2004.

Since there are already far too many TCs, any new
TC chair has to agree to throw an expensive and lavish party for voting members <SNIP>

David:

You already missed it. It was held at my house in Kitsalino 8 days ago. Tons of Dom Perignon, Du Venogue Champagne, Caviar, Kumomoto Oysters with Creme Fraise, Grav Lox, puctuated with the finest cheeses of France and an endless variety of wines all ranked above 90 pts including Dominus (95 pts), Chateau L'evangile (93), Rodney Strong Cab (93+) and of course Matt MaKenzie's personal fav - 21 year old scotch and the finest cigars from Tenerife. The party was well attended, inlike work for the attendees the next day.

;-)

Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.
http://www.adobe.com