Subject: Re: [regrep] RDF Data Access WG Charter

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

><Quote>
>To be very clear, the ideal situation from my perspective is that RDF DA
>WG accept ebXML Registry V4 as RDF DA API and help us meet all
>requiremjents identified for RDF DA.
></Quote>
>
>Not to discourage by any means, but realistically what are the chances
>that that will happen?

There is always a gap between ideal and real. Despite being
pathelogically optimistic, I do not believe that the ideal situation is
attainable. It was mentioned in the broader context of explaining the
relationship of ebXML Registry and its Semantic Content Management
fetaures to RDF DA. I have a tendency to describe things starting with
an idealized vision and then laying out a more realistic path towards
that vision.

Realistically the best we can hope for is to engage in RDF DA WG and
contribute actively a solution that meets the RDF DA WG requirements and
fits well with ebXML Registry.

To that end the first step is to join the mailing list for RDF DA WG.
Here is how: