Subject: Re: [regrep] RDF Data Access WG Charter

BTW I envision the day when we will have a sort of "Registry Net API"
that is programming language/platform-agnostic, and that can be used for
operations on registries regardless of what "type" of registries they
are. We could have a "super" query for query of registries (among other
types of operations) that is roughly equivalent to the Net API query
operation [1].

Joe

[1] query(ModelReference, Query, QueryLang, ResultsFormat) =>
StatementSet