Subject: Agenda and meeting reminder for our meeting to be held January 8th at 1:30 pm PT

This is a reminder of our ebXML Reg/Rep telecon for Thursday January 8th
at 1:30 pm Pacific Time.  This is our regular bi-weekly telecon, and is
scheduled from 1:30 - 3:30.  Call in information is below:

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
International number: 206-655-2988
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
3. eGov (Farrukh, anything to report?)
4. SCM subcommittee approved
5. Open Forum 2004 (China) follow-up
6. OASIS Symposia and possible ebXML TC joint meeting in April (e-mails
attached)
7. Liaison with W3C RDF DA WG or RDF API WG? (e-mail attached)
8. XML Europe 2004 Amsterdam (e-mail attached)
9. Query subcommittee/Discovery subcommittee discussion (left over from
last meeting)
10. Other issues/items
11. Next meeting
(sorry, I have not been able to access the OASIS website, so could not
provide URLs for the e-mail strings)
 <<[regrep] FW: [OASIS members] Call For Presentations: OASIS
Symposium>>  <<[regrep] Follow-up on proposed Joint TC meetings>>
<<[chairs] TC Meetings in New Orleans!>>  <<RE: [regrep] RDF Data Access
WG Charter>>  <<Re: [regrep] XML Europe 2004 - Amsterdam>>
Please let me know if there are additional items to be added to the
agenda.

Talk to you all tomorrow!
Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger