Subject: Re: [regrep] Call For Presentations: OASIS Symposium

I recall that a few weeks ago we considered the possibility of the XML
2003 OASIS Interop demo for this symposium. I think it's a great idea.

As an added bonus, we could explore integrating the Web Services
Reliable Messaging (WSRM) TC's XML 2003 demo with the Interop demo. As a
WSRM TC member, I would be happy to initiate discussions on this within
the WSRM TC if there is interest.

Joe