Subject: Re: [regrep] Call For Presentations: OASIS Symposium

Chiusano Joseph wrote:

>I recall that a few weeks ago we considered the possibility of the XML
>2003 OASIS Interop demo for this symposium. I think it's a great idea.

Repeat of the demo is feasible though it would require getting other
participants to agree. Let me explore that.

>As an added bonus, we could explore integrating the Web Services
>Reliable Messaging (WSRM) TC's XML 2003 demo with the Interop demo. As a
>WSRM TC member, I would be happy to initiate discussions on this within
>the WSRM TC if there is interest.

That would be great Joe. Thanks.

The only place that SOAP (as opposed to ebMS wihich is the mother or
reliable messaging) is used for communication is to do the vent
notification from ebXML Registry to A SOAP listener service. This may be
the point to consider WS-RM. Please find out who has an impl (Sun might
for all I know) and is willing to play with us.

Thanks.