Subject: Re: [regrep] Main TC web page feedback

(Copying TC list)

First a warm welcome to Evan to the ebXML Registry TC and the Semantic Content Management SC.

ewallace@cme.nist.gov wrote:
Thoughts? Other sugestions?

Yep.  Although this is probably not about that page in particular.
I am not able to find any listing for the Semantic Content Management
SC on any pages which I could access, members only or public.  I did
find a page yesterday which showed TCs and constituent SCs, but its not
clear how to get there from this base page; and when I got there it didn't
include the Semantic Content Management SC.

To be clear, obviously I was able to use your link today to go directly to
the Semantic Content Management SC page.  What I was not able to do was
find a page listing SCs which actually contained the SCM SC.

This is a very good suggestion. We should lists links to all our SCs on the top page under a section titled:

ebXML Registry Sub-Coommittees

Thanks for this suggestion Evan. We look forward to working with you.