Subject: ebXML Registry and WS-Security, SAML

Have we given any thought to incorporating handling of WS-Security
headers and SAML assertions (when not used with WS-Security) into our
architecture for V4? I ask mostly because the question of "security
discovery" has come up in my current work on DISA's NCES (Defense
Information System Agency's Net-Centric Core Enterprise Services).

If anyone could respond for UDDI as well that would be wonderful.

Thanks,