Subject: Re: [regrep] FW: [chairs] TC Meetings at the OASIS Symposium

Breininger, Kathryn R wrote:
Message
I am forwarding this message to you all to remind you of the upcoming OASIS Symposium in April in New Orleans.  At our last Registry TC meeting, approximately 6 people indicated they will be attending.  I have let Dee know that there will be at least 6 of us (I will also be attending!!) but we need to register and make hotel reservations.  We will add this item to our agenda for our meeting on Thursday, so be thinking about other TCs we may want to meet with, for how long, and which TCs we would not want to overlap with due to membership in both.
It would be really good if more TC members can attend this meeting so that we can have a f2f with a quorum. We will have several important discussion in the TC f2f. In addition there will be other TC meetings as well as several good presentations.

Please do what you can to try and attend this meeting. Thanks.