Subject: Re: [regrep] question about relationship between JSR 170 and ebXMLRegistry

Peter:

To add to Farrukh's commentary, I firmly believe that the approach of
abstracting the Registry API from the JAVA language is better in the
long run (XML encoded as UTF-8 & 16).  This does not prevent someone
from adding an additional Java APi (RMI registry client?).  I love java
but the current approach allows clean separation and no dependencies
other than XML parsing.

Duane