Subject: FW: [OASIS members] OASIS Symposium

I asked Karl about appropriate topics for presentations with the topics
we brainstormed.  Below is his response.  It looks like the first couple
are most promising, but he also encouraged us to submit anything we
thought might fit.

Kathryn

-----Original Message-----
From: Karl F. Best [mailto:karl.best@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2004 10:49 AM
To: Breininger, Kathryn R
Cc: carol.geyer@oasis-open.org
Subject: Re: [OASIS members] OASIS Symposium

Kathryn:

The stated topic of the symposium is reliable infrastructure. This
program isn't meant to be a general showcase of all OASIS activities,
but rather a presentation and discussion of a specific topic in hopes
that we can identify new work for OASIS that needs to be done in the
area.

Perhaps one or more of those topics you suggest would have some
applicability. #1 looks promising to me, and #2 possibly also. In any
event, the more proposals the program committee has to look at the
better chance we have of putting together a great program. So I would
encourage you to submit anything that looks like it might fit into the
topic.

-Karl