Subject: Follow-up on liaison with W3C RDF DA Working Group

Here is the process: The TC may initiate the contact with the group with
which they wish to liaison (but must also inform OASIS of the activity
so they can keep track of liaisons that are formed).  In the initial
contact, it should be determined if the other org has an interest in
forming the liaison.  Then the TC and other org. should select and agree
on a person who is eligible to participate on both sides.

Would you like me to go forward with making the contact with the W3C RDF
DA working group?  It seemed from the earlier e-mail that there were
some differences of opinion, but we may have resolved that at the
telecon two weeks ago.

Kathryn

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager