Subject: Re: [regrep] ebRIM andebRS 2.1 in French

Joe,

I thought it had all been Greek for a while now, why the
sudden change, and in Olympic year too?

Those needing instant language gratification should
try  http://babelfish.altvista.com

DW.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chiusano Joseph" <chiusano_joseph@bah.com>
To: "Breininger Kathryn R" <kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com>
Cc: "ebXML Regrep (ebXML Regrep)" <regrep@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 27, 2004 8:49 AM

> Additional announcement:
>
> Effective February 1st, all of our Registry TC conference calls will be
> conducted in French.
>
> Joe
>
> "Breininger, Kathryn R" wrote:
> >
> > The translation of the specs versions 2.1 which was started last Spring
are completed and publicly accessible!!  This is the first translation
submitted to OASIS, and is quite exciting!  There will be articles in the
OASIS News, Coverpages, etc. in the next couple weeks.

> > I would like to post this at the top of our Announcements section on our
TC home page, and am running this by you first to see if there are any
objections.  Here are the links:

http://www.tresor.gouv.qc.ca/fr/publications/enligne/Lexique%20ebXML%20en-fr.zip

> > Here is the site where these three documents can be downloaded:
> > http://www.autoroute.gouv.qc.ca/dossiers/registre.htm
> >
> > I plan to post the two translations and the site where they can all be
downloaded.    Once the news articles are out I will also link to the
articles from the home page.  Any objections?

> > Here is the email note from the Secretariat du Conseil du tresor du
Quebec:

> > Hello,
> >
> > It is a delightful moment to make available this translation whose
motivation was clear expression in the Québec language of work of
not-so-easy concepts for an intended implementation (...still to come). For
a pragmatic domain in such need of disambiguation over language and thought
issues, it is particularly critical to be able to express oneself in a well
mastered language for good management and use of a registry.

> > The Secrétariat du Conseil du trésor du Québec has translated
OASIS/ebXML Registry Information Model v2.1 and OASIS/ebXML Registry
Services Specification v2.1 into french as a service to the community. This
translation is publicly accessible at :

presentation : http://www.autoroute.gouv.qc.ca/dossiers/registre.htm

> > The Secrétariat du Conseil du trésor du Québec has read the OASIS
Translation Policy and agreed to its terms. We also agree to the
redistribution terms of the OASIS copyright notice. We acknowledge that this
translation may be republished by OASIS or other entities if it is done in
compliance with the terms of the notice and that OASIS may rescind our right
to publish or distribute the derivative work if OASIS finds that it leads to
confusion regarding the original document's status or integrity. The
Secrétariat du Conseil du trésor du Québec acknowledges that the copyright
of any translations of OASIS copyrighted documents are owned by OASIS.

> > Richard Parent
> >

> > Kathryn Breininger
> > CENTRAL Project Manager
> > Emerging Technologies
> > Boeing Library Services
> >
> > 425-965-0182 phone
> > 425-237-3491 fax
> > kathryn.r.breininger@boeing.com
> >
> > To unsubscribe from this mailing list (and be removed from the roster of
the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/members/leave_workgroup.php.