Subject: Re: [regrep] ebRIM andebRS 2.1 in French

Heh.

I went to Babelfish, and entered:

- I would like to take you out for a cold drink.

And did an English-Italian translation.  I then fed it back as
Italian-English:

- I would want to eliminate it for one cold drink.

I would NOT EVER use this tool when dealing with something so delicate
as 'international relations' ;)

-Matt

Another funny one:

- Will your roomate be taking the dog out when she leaves?
- Your roomate ones will eliminate the dog when it goes?

Matthew MacKenzie
Senior Architect
Intelligent Documents Business Unit
Adobe Systems Canada Inc.