Subject: Meeting reminder and agenda

This is a reminder of our ebXML Reg/Rep telecon for Thursday February
5th at 1:30 pm Pacific Time.  This is our regular bi-weekly telecon, and
is scheduled from 1:30 - 3:30.  Call in information is below:

USA domestic toll free number: 1-866-235-8350
International number: 206-655-2988
Pass code: 669014#
Here is the phone number for the operator if you have any problems:
206-655-2254.

Agenda:
1. Minute taker
2. Approval of minutes from last meeting
3. eGov (Farrukh, anything to report?)
4. SCM subcommittee report
5. OASIS Symposia and ebXML TC joint meetings in April
6. Presentation abstracts, due Feb. 9th - status
7.  UK MOD requirements (see e-mail from Paul S)
8.  Liaison with Dublin Core
9.  Liaison with W3CRDF DA working group
10.  WSRP update
11. Specs status
12. Other issues/items
13. Next meeting

Please let me know if there are additional items to be added to the
agenda.

Kathryn Breininger
CENTRAL Project Manager
Emerging Technologies