Subject: Re: [regrep] [Abstract] Secure Content Management Using ebXML Registry

Carl Mattocks wrote:

>Farrukh :
>I get a 'not found' on the pdf..
>carl

Thanks for pointing this out: The real URLs are:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/tmp/oasis-symposium-secure-CM-ebxmlrr-Abstract.sxw
(Source in Open Office format)

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/tmp/oasis-symposium-secure-CM-ebxmlrr-Abstract.sxw.pdf
(PDF format)

Funny enought that I had redundantly also attached the pdf to my post.
Thanks in advance for your comments.