Subject: FW: [chairs] TC Meetings in New Orleans

Here is the schedule for the TC meetings in New Orleans and the conf
room assignments.  We have Large Room 4--Balcony M on Wednesday
1:00-5:00 and all day Thursday.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dee Schur [mailto:dee.schur@oasis-open.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 17, 2004 8:10 AM
To: chairs@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: staff
Subject: [chairs] TC Meetings in New Orleans

Hello Chairs,

This is the last message I will send to the general chairs list, as some
of you have expressed an interest in seeing all the TCs that are
committed to meeting in New Orleans at the TAB Symposium,
http://www.oasis-open.org/events/symposium/.

Please review this list and confirm that your TC members have booked
their rooms and please confirm the meeting times for your TC. As you can
imagine, we need to guarantee a quantity of sleeping rooms in order to
get the meeting room space at no charge. Also, we have a number of TCs
on the waiting list and we would like to accommodate everyone. Please
look at your time allocation, unless specified otherwise, your TC has
the use of the room for the entire day--if you only need 1/2 day please
let me know ASAP. Regards, Dee

Small Room 1--Audubon (holds 18)

Wednesday -	 OASIS XACML TC (10 participants)
Thursday -	 OASIS XACML TC (10 participants)

Large Room 2--Balcony I (holds 30)

Wednesday -	 OASIS WSRM TC (10 participants)
Thursday -	 OASIS WSRM TC 8:00AM-12:00PM
		 OASIS ebXML IIC TC 1:00PM-5:00PM

Large Room 3--Balcony L (holds 30)

Wednesday -	 OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC (13
participants)
		 OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC--Evening
reception
Thursday -	 OASIS LegalXML Electronic Court Filing TC and OASIS
LegalXML
Integrated Justice TC (30 participants)

Large Room 4--Balcony M (holds 30)

Wednesday -	OASIS Emergency Mgmt TC (15 participants) 8:00AM-12:00PM
		OASIS ebXML Registry TC  (6 participants) 1:00PM-5:00PM
Thursday -	OASIS ebXML Registry TC  (6 participants)

Small Room 5--Beauregard (holds 18)

Wednesday -	OASIS Li-XML TC (5 participants) 8:00AM-12:00PM
		OASIS ebXML CPPA (? participants) 1:00PM-5:00PM
Thursday -	OASIS CAM TC (? participants)

Large Room 6--Balcony N (holds 30)

Wednesday -	OASIS WS-CAF TC (15-20 participants)
Thursday -	OASIS WS-CAF TC (15-20 participants)

Small Room 7--Jackson (holds 18)

Wednesday - OASIS ebXML Messaging TC (10-12 participants) Thursday -
OASIS ebXML Messaging TC (10-12 participants)

Suite ONE

Wednesday - OASIS Board (12 participants)
Thursday -	OASIS Board (12 participants) 8:00AM-12:00PM

Suite TWO

Wednesday - OASIS XDI TC (12 participants)
Thursday -	OASIS WSDM TC (? participants)

***Wait List; OASIS XDI TC (needs another day), OASIS ebXML BP TC ((?
participants), OASIS Legislative TC (10-12 participants), FWSI (10-12
participants) need phone***