Subject: Re: [regrep] FW: Support for ebXML registry

Below is a response from Raining Data (VP of Market Development) on my
request for more information on the HIMSS press release and the NIST
reference. My Raining Data contact has also requested a brief technical
summary from one of his colleagues at Raining Data, and I will pass it
along if I receive it.

Thanks,
Joe