Subject: RE: [regrep] FW: Support for ebXML registry

Hi Folks,

I was a participant in the demo at HIMSS. Part of the demo that I was
involved in was very similar to what we did at XML2003.

In this case, the form involved the California Dept. of Health Botulism Case
Report form.

We demonstrated importing HL7 CDA data from Epic into the form, filling out
the form, and then exporting the data in HL7 CDA format.