Subject: [Proposal] Parameterized Stored Queries

Team,

Recall that we agreed to add the Parameterized Stored Queries feature to
version 3 in our last meeting.
I had taken the AI to write the spec for the proposed feature.

The proposal may be found at:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/regrep/download.php/5772/ParameterizedQueryProposal.doc

I took ebRS 2.5
and gutted it down to the query chapter. I then left only preceding and
following headers to provide context
and added a new section called "Stored Query Support":

8.1 Ad hoc Query Request / Response

8.2 Filter Query Support

8.3 SQL Query Support

8.4: Stored Query Support <================ New Section Added

8.5 Content Retrieval

Thus it shows exactly what change will need to be made to the spec (add
about 2 pages).
Note that Nikola and I still need to make minor mod to Event
Notification to allow parameter
passing for Selector query.

Please review this prior to todays meeting. Kathryn, could we please add
the review of this document as an agenda item
for todays meeting? Thanks.