Subject: Re: [regrep] CCS Context Categories Semantic Classification was [regrep-cc-review] RE: [regrep] Summary: Issue with UUID's for Core Components and BIE's

Farrukh,

That's good to know on extending 8 nodes for context.

However there's one other aspect - the syntax
of the context expressions themselves.  If you apply Duanes approach,
that's one piece of XML you need to parse, otherwise XSD, otherwise
CAM, XSLT, and so on.  I'm just asking that we be able to substitute
syntax as needed - and label the type accordingly - so that a software
application can select the format it can parse correctly and return
that XML instance of values.

Thanks, DW