Subject: Re: [regrep] Dynamic Discovery/Binding/Invocation

Thanks David:

<Quote>
This then allows you to configure a catalogue of business process
components into which you put - CPA, Context, BPSS and CAM templates -
and when discovery occurs - the new partner can configure the Context
and load the templates into their software and start using it.
</Quote>

I understand that this configuration would be a design-time, not a
run-time - is that so? If so, how can such configuration take place at
run-time? How can a discovering service "know" at run-time how the
database the underlies the service should be mapped (table/field level)
to the interface definitions of the newly discovered service? Is this
even possible in April 2004?

Joe