Subject: Re: [regrep] Dynamic Discovery/Binding/Invocation

Let your work speak for itself, David.

I've never seen you say "CAM doesn't do that.". That concerns me.

-Matt

On Apr 20, 2004, at 6:10 PM, David RR Webber wrote:

Matt,

The CAM design has been worked on for three+ years - and
develops from the original Fusion of Five vision from XML/edi.
not to mention hard won fielded application in tough realworld
scenarios.

You may scoff - but fundamentally I've personally gone
through two US Patents awards - development of a
transformation product that is extensively used today - and
over fifteen years of looking at and building eBusiness
solutions.

Add to that the work experience of the CAM team
members too - and its not surprising that this is a
comprehensive solution set.

It may just look like a jumble of XML tag soup - but
there is precise purpose and reasons underpinning the
design and the approach.

I make no apologies for the fact that this thing
kicks ass hard - and also delivers on key areas of the
ebXML / ebSOA stack that were missed in the
original ebXML V1.0 roll-out.

People talked of automatic configurable business
services downloadable from the registry - but
when it came to the implementation details -
handwaving was much in evidence.

Staying focused on completing the task is
what separates out our ebXML work from
the rest.

Cheers, DW.